Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Re: RG

An anonymous commenter shares insight on the days of "old short haired, straight guy RG". You can find it in its original form here.

====================================

RG I used to be your colleague back in the day even before anime became mainstream in the PI. I know everyone INDIE/COMMERCIAL Photographers even to Xander Angeles, one of the longest resident photographer of FHM and I still teach Short Film/Photog/Painting seminars @ U.P. Diliman. So far I've never missed an underground,indie,or commercial photography event or seminars. If people put you in high regards in the media/events management of the "COSPLAY" industry, then I should've bumped into you on one of this seminars or gatherings.

Frankly speaking, RG, dinediretso kita kasi I used to be colleague with you and giving you an advice na why not prove your innocence if you claim to be really not taking advantage of those minors. Honestly after I saw the Blog, wala man lang candid shots with parents, guardians, or even friends yun mga solo-shots mo and you know by law without any consent or permission to post their pics, lalo na kung di alam ng respectable parents or guardians yan, that is against the law, even to adults.

If your really into the "COSPLAY" then why not take pictures of the "COSTUMES" Cosplay means COSTUME PLAY and if you are in the field covering the events and such you should not be biased with just taking pics of young-quite underage looking subjects rather you should cover the whole COSPLAYING Community in the Philippines.

RG, you are an educated person and more than that an adult, at lalo na if people know you around the Cosplay Industry dapat prino-protektahan mo ang mga yan, ika nga, you yourself said "you just admire the cosplayers and you like cosplaying" so dpat love the ART, the FANDOM, the COSTUME PLAY CULTURE, and not "WHO" cosplay's.

I am not accusing you but merely stating my opinion, after I saw your so called portfolio on your blog... Here's what I have to say, a very direct opinion from someone that knew the old short haired, straight guy RG. In my opinion it doesn't quite add up. It seems to me na parang na exploit ang mga bata. Because the shots that you take thier pictures of outside the events are places that are somewhat secluded and I've never even been at. I am a very skeptical person and hindi din ako basta basta naniniwala sa mga sabi-sabi. So I did my own investigation.

Also Blocking yourself from the Cosplay Society instead o proving your innocence and explanation to the so called mga tinatawag mo na "Bashers," is an act of cowardice, and the old RG would never do that, it just shows that you are evading instead of educating and cleaning your name out

I thought you would've have settled down and got married. What happened to the old clean cut Dance Dance Revolution Master I used to know?

Part of the Cosplay Industry caught my attention and what if one of those whom you took pictures of were my son/daughter or someone else's syempre as a Father magagalit ako.

My wife works for DSWD under Pnoy and our Godmother is DSWD U-SEC. Dinky oliman and we are protecting rights of Minors and Children kaya kahit colleague kita before I will not tolerate any of this kind of Perversity. Again I am not accusing you but merely stating my opinion I want you, but only you can prove once and for all na you are really innocent.

Pag salitain mo mga so - called na "Anak" mo and if they really know that there's nothing going on behind closed doors dapat pingtatanggol nila ang tinatawag nilang "Tatay" or better yet the parents or guardians of these teenagers or minors protect you! Tama ba or Mali ang Rationale? at leat matataimik ka na at mawawala na ang mga kinagagalit mo na "BASHERS"

We are the one's responsible for the report and capturing of Samuel Nicanor Hipolito A.K.A MANG KANOR. DSWD right now is doing Double time because Pnoy's order is to crack down syndicates and Pedo in the Philippines even under-aged street children who does labor their parents re being charged.

Isa isa na inaaksyonan ito. and if you are found guilty my dear colleague back in GMA, you will be put behind bars for a long long time and be fined a huge sum kung mag demanda pa ang mga magulang or guardians nyan, now if you are innocent I would do a public apology here or at any event and even help you clear your name.

Word of advice my friend the so called GIAN and some other PEDO guys in your SOCIAL NETWORKING ACCOUNTS are under- investigation. We already had several appointments with Big Boy Hans Sy the Son of Henry Sy that lahat ng Cosplay events at any SM. We have the green light to put Surveillance and Undercover Personnel at all these events.

Pag yan nalaman ng Father ni Gosengfiao, and he used to mentor me in directing films, at lalo na malapit si AG sa mga Cayetano's we will have the biggest media frenzy in regards to protection of the rights of minors and advocacy of children, and that's the last thing the booming cosplay culture would need. If you really claim that your here for the LOVE of Cosplaying then prove us wrong and help protect the Industry.

As your colleague I'm giving you a heads up and a chance to come out and prove once and for all na hindi totoo ang accusations at bashings ng mga tao. Being branded as a DOM Pedophile is very SERIOUS and knowing you back in the day, hndi ko nga alam bat parang wala lang sa inyo!!! What happened to the RG I used to know so well!? I hope you really are innocent cause the crowd that you go with are already branded. We have consolidate all the pictures from you , your FB, your GF, and your BLOG and even tracked your I-Pad and 2G I-phone.

To all the Cosplay, Anime, Toy Enthusiasts who have read this. I used o personally know this guy. It hurts me to see this happen to our society lalo na that it is not right to exploit young ones. let this message be heard by Mr. Guanzon, Gian & Co. that we will make sure that before 2011 ends. That if we find substantial evidence or complaints of any exploitation of minors the full force of the DSWD, PNP, and DILG will storm down on those found guilty and put the guilty behind bars and make your Hobby or Passion safe for kids and adult enthusiasts alike.

Please let this message be heard and RG if you wish to talk to me just leave me your number or create a new email account where you can post it here. I'll make sure to get in touch with you, I want to help you out since you use to be my colleague, but if found guilty I cannot and will not be able to help you. God Bless and long live this culture and hobby in the Philippines.

Again guys it is up to you as Filipino Citizens to help out each other. Rather than Bashing on people here if you feel like talagang may exploitation na nagaganap dito. Take videos, pictures, and record them on your phone or call the authorities or the ones responsible organizing the event. Huwag nyong antayin ipagbawal na ang kultura at hobby na yan sa minor de edad at underaged teens. Thanks for the time and hope to hear from you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment