Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Re: Droopyboobs

Here's an interesting letter from an anonymous mail sender, posted verbatim.

=============================

I've known [Droopyboobs] for a while now, and I must say, you make her sound less vapid on your blog than she really is. Try staying in the same room with her, and her total ass of a boyfriend. You'll hear your braincells committing suicide one by one. The boyfriend is full of himself, to an almost dangerous level. He brags about his amazing ability to "stalk" and "destroy." how he'd do all these things to you to save [Droopyboobs'] dwindling reputation. I'd like to see him try though. Knowing that you are more than able to stomp his wannabe ass into the dirt.

Besides, he never takes into consideration the fact that [Droopyboobs] brought this upon herself. She did this for fame and she got it, she just never knew the difference bad fame and good fame by blatantly exposing her chest to the world(and the pedos).

Honestly, she was warned several times about her costume, and reminded constantly to research on the character she wanted to "cosplay" but of course, she went her own way. Her uncle and mother have recently seen the articles. The uncle who made her costume, who she likes to brag about because he is a clothes designer for many celebrities and Mossimo models. So now, she is grounded. Like 'major major.'

How I got sucked into her world is the crazy part, I won't go into it now, mainly because it is long and thinking about it irritates me.

She whined and complained about how much you were a "meanie" repetitively going "GRR HIM" if that's even the proper reaction. Truthfully though, I like your blog, the articles are very insightful and have humorous satire. I've been reading the majority of your entries for the past few days; your 'How to be a gentleman' entries are great, my favorite has to be reasons why a girl shouldn't go back to her cheating man.

So I'll say, no matter how many cosplayers avoid your blog like the plague--and tell me to do the same-- that you are actually a pretty cool guy. You have very honest views and opinions about the masquerading world around you. I admire that.

P.S. She was interviewed by the HERO animu channel. I don't have time to watch TV these days, so I don't even bother to get cable. Maybe youtube will have a clip of it. I'll check. It's supposed to have aired this week... or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment