Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 10 Cosplayers I Would Love to Bone in 2011

This list is a gift from me to you for hanging in there long after my retirement. You're like The Rock's fans; they never left him even if he did shit as embarrassing as wearing a tooth fairy outfit. Now The Rock is back. The great one is back, and so is the great GamerTotoy. This is the people's cum dumpsters hit list, but make no mistake about it - I didn't just put a bunch of faces together. The ladies here aren't mere fan favorites; they could pop a GT boner anytime.


1. A package of pretty and sexy, this girl is almost characteristically fuckable. She knows how to work in front of the camera, and that would only suggest she knews her way around the bed just as well. She looks like one of those sought after Cebuana fuck buddies, and that is enough to make the list.


2. If you want a classy girl-next-door chic from the world of cosplay, you don't look to fake idols worshipped by thousands of brainless sheep. The top-tier quality you want is in this girl, a true beauty whose booty is clean enough to lick. She is tremendously hot wherever you put her, perhaps exponentially more so in a dimly-lit room with slow music.


3. It is sad that this foreign hottie has aligned herself with the likes of CSCENTRL, but that doesn't make her any less alluring. Her exotic good looks are killer, and by killer I mean surely she sends a lot of horny boys to heaven. She can make a UCC farfait look disgusting in comparison to how yummy she is.


4. Sometimes you want a darling who will blow your mind (and cock, of course). But on other days, you'd settle for the more down-to-earth ones who are as satisfying minus the icing on the cake. Here's one of those lays that you go after when you don't want to play your A-game but won't settle for anything less.


5. Did I mention that I prefer flesh over flash and an intimate fuck over flair? Some girls you just want to make love to sweetly, gently, and without a sense of ego. Usually they're those really adorable ones like this little lady, who you wouldn't dare hurt unless you want the mighty rod of justice stricken upon your perpetrating penis.


6. Does she need any introductions? Some call her Dignity, she makes my member go giggity. A charming girl who got off on a bad start in the cosplay community, but a very delicious offering nonetheless.


7. She may be an art thief, but I'd let her steal an orgasm from me anytime. The good thing about slightly deranged, mostly delusional girls like her is that they often go wild behind closed doors, trying to overcome their insecurities by aiming to please. Not bad, right? As long as she shuts her mouth whenever it's not needed, I'm sure she'll do a great job.


8. Not really my cup of tea, but I was desperate to make the top 10 list complete and a friend suggested her. I thought, why the fuck not? Her face is a bit masculine but I get this feeling that she may have an attitude I just might like. If anyone can confirm this, do let me know.


9. What can I say? I prefer girls who look natural, and she definitely fits the bill. Sure, she could use a shave, but I don't have complaints otherwise. Also, her costume says she's ready to jump straight into the action, in more ways than one.


10. She's recently single (very lonely days), she's Born Again (very sexually repressed), and all she's been humping is a skinny metrosexual (very small). What's not to like? This girl is ready to explode, and I want to blow inside of her.

=================

Special Mention

I wanna bone her just to let her know what a true man feels like. The novelty of a midget boyfriend must've worn off by now, and at the end of the day, it's not the size of the chin that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment